Thursday, November 27, 2008

All of you need to get a life...

Hello Dear Neighbour and City Inspector Guys...

If you are verifying our family web site, then you will surely see that we have changed the content. It is now my pleasure to give back to you just a taste of what you have given us.

A PUBLIC OPINION ON YOU.

You are a special neighbour. I'd like to thank you for all your help and compassion after we suffered multitudes of disasters last year which endangered the lives of our children and animals. I was so impressed with that apple pie and the tea invitation was nifty. And that husband of yours...he's just fantastic. Such a warm and personable man.

Isn't it great to live in St. Lazare!


I loved all the little "Welcome to St. Lazare..."acts. Really warmed the cockles of my heart.
It impressed my husband to no end. Made my children feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Actually...you have become the example we use of how NOT to grow up to our children. Thanks for making my parenting job oh so much easier.

Oh, I moved my manure pile for you...as close as I could to your kitchen window to guarantee your view improves. No need to thank me. You're welcome.

Now...I don't know much about you. But I do know who you are.

You ALL really need to get a life (especially if you are actually spending time reading a personal blog at work "inspecting" a web site that was never actively used. NOW it's active. I'll keep you entertained. Don't worry).

Did you know that laws were meant to protect people from harm ("They allow the citizenry to enjoy LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" - this is the basis upon which all democracies are founded. A little side note: Civil Disobedience is when citizens refuse to obey of these laws. Just thought that would be important for you to know before December 2)

What harm has our farm ever caused you?
Yes...we have many visitors. It is busy here. People like us. We're nice. That's our business.

Are you jealous? Want to borrow some of my friends. It's obvous you don't have any of your own. They're very nice people and I'm sure something can be arranged.

Children are taught to ride horses here.
Yes! Absolutely they are. My children. My children's friends. My friends children.

Do we make a profit or earn money doing this? (A requirement to be considered a business)
Nope. We run a deficit on the barn actually. Sometimes money is donated and goes directly for hay for the horses we work with that are beaten, starved neglected or abandoned.

Speaking of volunteer work...

What have you done for someone else lately? The world cannot continue to function effectively with folks like you trying to lead the way.

In fact...I'll pose that question to the city inspector who is obviously monitoring this site. What HAVE you done that is of any real GOOD lately Mr. Inspector? Does it ever strike you that you are a nice person wasting your time doing the bidding of bureaucrats that have lost their direction? That you are supporting citizens that make no sense? I can see you have WAY more talent than that. I think, after talking with you...that you are capable of much more than being the go-to boy for an uptight bureaucrat of a boss. That's ok. I'm sure you're doing your best..."just follow the rules", "just doing your job", "just doing what you're told". "We have no choice...we HAVE to follow up". NO you don't. You can tell the crazy people who are wasting your time that THEY are wasting your time! That you have done the inspection, have met with us, and are satisfied of your own investigation. That unless our personal activities are ENDANGERING the complaininers...they should try and find a hobby. Like knitting or something. Or are you not sure of your self enough to do that? Careful...that kind of blind thinking makes for a miserable life.

What about people like me who are being harassed my obviously sick, malevolent, miserable, petty insane neighbours? What about our rights? Or is the City of St. lazare so filled with twisted crooked freaks, that no one sees that you're doing a TERRIBLE job of managing this city cause they're too busy trying to do away with the farmettes so they can increase the wad of cash in their own pockets. I'm going to start calling this "St. Lazaregate" .

I could do the same to her you know, Mr. City Inspector. I could issue a complaint that there are generators running ALL day in her garage. Trucks in and out. Contruction guys building things and then bringing them out. Chain saws, power tools...noise. Constant noise. Nice country living. But I DIDN'T. You know why??

Because it's THEIR LIFE and I figure THEIR BUSINESS. And on another note...they're not young. If this is what they need to do to make ends meet at their age...well then that's just WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO.

Screw your commercial land bullshit. It's their business. Everyone should be left alone.

So...no. I didn't call the city on them because thay would be ridiculous. Even now...knowing what I know, and as angry as I am; I simply would not do that.

I have taught my children that acting in retribution is never successful. Don't make me break my own rules and absolutely BURY YOU IN PAPER WORK.

Case in point...
The lady next door to me...she is selling pies at a bake sales. She makes the pies at home...then sells them for money. Oh no.

The guy across from me, he builds bird houses and sells them on his front lawn in the summer. Capitalist! We should burn a cross on his front lawn.

Down the street there is another neighbour who makes jam and honey and sells it on her driveway ALL summer long with a cute little sign her kids made facing the street saying "Confiture et Tomates a vendre".

That woman selling her little pies makes WAY more money than the $0.00 I make doing volunteer work. I guarantee it. I'm just lucky to have a husband who believes in me and the things I do enough to support me financially and emotionally.

But have no doubt Mr. City Inspector...
I could and BURY YOU in paperwork and your false obligation to pursue complaints.

Back in the old days...this was a "town" (not City) where horse people and "regular folk" intermingled happily and lived peacefully. You yourself Mr. City Inspector, told me you have never seen a town with more complaining than this one. I bet you they don't pay you enough.

Oh...and the city that plays ball with you Mrs. Neighbour? This is where our city taxes go. Appeasing the bored, eccentric and ridiculous complainers of St. Lazare. Terrific. What a great place. I have worked and ridden here for decades, and it is people like you that have turned this beautiful little town from being charming, warm and welcoming, into the uptight shithole that it has become.

I'm tired of this, but I'm not standing down. I don't want to fight with anyone. I want to live a happy, peaceful life. I love my family, my friends, my horses and the life I lead with them all. I am not about to give that up without a fight.

In order to make your point, Mrs. Neighbour, you will have to find some proof of your allegations. Then you will have to come to court and face me. Good luck facing me. There is no proof of anything to be had, and you are wasting allot of people's time.

I was just thinking as I was writing about what kind of woman you must be. I suddenly felt a pang of empathy for your husband and family. You are one of those nosey, loud, complaining wives aren't you? You pout when you don't get your way. Your husband is probably allot more relaxed and laid back...telling you to leave things alone. You probably have an insanely clean house, insisting on a proper place for everything. You have set days where you clean your floors or do your laundry. You probably have young-adult children who don't want to spend much time with you because you are insanely controlling. In fact I would be willing to bet that you have at least one child who went a little "creative" and instead of studying (didn't get any doctor's like you wanted?) you ended up with a musician didn't you?

Ahhh...now the picture is a little clearer.
Want to know how I know all this? I could tell you more. But I won't.

Here's the deal...
You have lost control over other aspects of your life so you're trying to control something on the outside.

This would mean that you probably have an issue with depression. Controllers are often passive aggressive, inverting anger and this turns into a fetid rotting soul.

So...it seems writing is an effective tool for decifering and understanding. Now I understand better.

But I'm not going to do anything about it. I started off angry...but now I feel sorry for you.

Everyone goes through difficult times. You have greater struggles than this coming upon you. You should keep your strength for the real battles.

We will cause you no difficulties nor have we ever (not intentionally anyways). We're really very nice people and although not entirely quiet (that's not my life...busy busy busy hehe ) we mean no harm to anyone.

I think you need to come over...have a piece of pie, and maybe hang out with a horse or two. They really help to fix whatever is broken inside.

I know this is a strange way to communicate (you came to my door once...you can do it again. I will not slam it in your face). The offer stands.

Other than that...you are fighting the wind. There is nothing there for you to grasp...and the only person's time you will be wasting (other than Mr. City Inspector) is your own.

Life is too short.

Peace.

PS: Stop harassing us or I will make your name address and phone number public and send this blog to every single person I know St. Lazare, Hudson and Vaudreuil-Dorion. Since you very well know how busy my place is...I don't think you should underestimate the number of people who could find out more about you in a very short period of time. It would be much better to be friends...don't you think?

No comments: